Free Standard Delivery - On Orders over £35.00
We endeavour to send orders within 2 days of receiving your order. However, we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays, therefore during these, or busy times of the year your order may take up to 5 days to process and deliver.
All standard UK orders are sent via 2nd Class Royal Mail signed for service. Non UK orders are posted via Royal Mail or carrier.
All UK next day delivery orders are sent via 1st Class Royal Mail or Parcel Force depending on the weight and size of the order. Parcel Force is a premium service and may incur additional charges other than orders dispatched on a First Class Parcel Service.
- Orders placed after 14:00 Hours on a Friday, during the weekend or on Bank Holidays will be processed the following working day when our offices are operational. (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed using our Next Day Courier Service after 12.00pm Friday will be delivered the following Monday, unless you require a premium Saturday Delivery, again, there is additional charges for this service.
- Next Day Delivery does not apply to all items, although we always endeavour to hold sufficient stock to facilitate this service. Should an item be out of stock, you shall be informed as soon as it is back into stock, via email.
- We will try to meet any date stated for delivery, but the dates are not guaranteed.
- We apologise that we cannot offer a Next Day Courier Service to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, British Isles or remote parts of Scotland, this is due to couriers not delivering on a daily basis to these areas.
- We can offer gift wrapping service and delivery direct to different address, if you require this service please contact us to discuss on firstname.lastname@example.org.