Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
All orders are subject to these conditions of sale, conditions may not be modified or varied unless agreed in writing, which must be signed by either the Managing Director or Director of Operations.
The placing of an order by the customer shall be considered as acceptance of these conditions.
Our website www.mybamboo.co.uk is owned and operated by My Bamboo Limited. Registered Company Number in England and Wales is: 09112552. The registered office for My Bamboo Limited is: Lowland House, Main St, Hannington NN6 9SU. Contact Number is 01604 385055or email is: email@example.com our offices are open Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30, however, our website is available 24 hours a day.
Validity of Order Confirmation
- No binding contract shall be created by the acceptance of the order, until such notice of acceptance of the placement of order has been given in writing via post or email by My Bamboo Limited. This acceptance of the order will be sent via an ‘Order Confirmation’.
- Once My Bamboo Limited have received an order from yourself the customer, all deliveries and sale of goods are subject to these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Please note if a customer is not eligible for a reduced rate of VAT (Please see HM Revenue & Customs Notice 709/6), My Bamboo Limited will be obliged to charge the full standard rate of VAT applicable at the time of despatch.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders are executed subject to our price list, or any relevant discounts ruling at the date of acceptance of the order.
- Any price list of My Bamboo Limited whether published or not shall not affect the right of My Bamboo Limited to charge for goods in accordance with this clause.
- In the event that any My Bamboo Limited product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product listed at the incorrect price. My Bamboo Limited further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your account charged. If your account has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, My Bamboo Limited shall issue a credit to your account in the amount of the incorrect price charged within 14 days of informing the client of incorrect pricing.
Description of Goods
- A description of the goods shall be written alongside the product as displayed on the website, although, due to the calibration differences between computer monitors & tablets, etc. the colour may vary slightly from what you are viewing. My Bamboo Limited will endeavour to describe all items as accurately as possible, should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery dates are promised in good faith by My Bamboo Limited to indicate estimated expected delivery; however, this shall not amount to a contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated. No liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery will be accepted by My Bamboo Limited.
- My Bamboo Limited try to maintain stock levels across all items, however, stock could be subject to change due to market availability and demand. If a stock item is not available at the moment of order we shall endeavour to advise you when the item shall be back in stock.
Orders, Returns & Cancellation Rights
- Orders that have been placed by My Bamboo Limited can be cancelled from the point of order, through to 14 days following the receipt of the order in full. If the order is cancelled, you then have a further 14 days to ensure that the goods are received at My Bamboo Limited’s head office; these terms are in line with the Consumer Rights Directive 2014.
- Should goods be returned to My Bamboo Limited, we shall refund the basic cost of despatching your goods to you (please be aware that of you have paid for an express service, we are only legally obligated to refund a basic cost of shipping, not the cost of shipping in full). We shall not refund the cost of returning the goods to us unless the goods are faulty, or the order is incorrectly supplied.
- There is an exemption to returning goods and gaining a refund. For hygiene reasons, underwear cannot be returned or product refunded. This clause also applies to bespoke or personalised goods supplied by My Bamboo Limited.
- My Bamboo Limited shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the goods, due to circumstances arising outside of My Bamboo Limited’s control.
- Non-exhaustive illustrations of such circumstances would be an Act of God, War, Riot, Explosion, Extreme Weather Conditions, Fire, Flood, Strikes, Lockouts, Government Action (UK or Otherwise), Delay from Suppliers, Accidents and Shortage of stock.
- Should My Bamboo Limited be prevented from delivering due to the above circumstances, we shall give the customer written notice of this fact as soon as reasonably practicable. My Bamboo Limited will not however be liable to compensate the client for any further loss or damage caused by failure to deliver.
Title of Goods
- My Bamboo Limited and the client expressly agree that until the My Bamboo Limited has been paid in full for services/goods provided and delivered.
- The delivery terms of all contracts are charged as delivery paid. My Bamboo Limited, unless otherwise stated shall arrange and charge for the transport of any order, the cost of carriage will be charged as stated on our website.
Damages in Carriage and Shortages
- My Bamboo Limited will, replace free of charge goods damaged in transit, provided the carriers and My Bamboo Limited receive notification of damage in writing, including photos where possible as soon as feasibly possible following delivery. Goods received in a damaged / unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as so and a returns note/information completed and sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Bamboo Limited’s warranty provides free replacement cover for all defects in supply if incorrect goods/damaged goods are received by the customer. Please refer to the Orders, Returns and Cancellation Rights Clause
- Any guarantees are considered void in the event of improper use or owner neglect relating to the products.
- No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damage. No responsibility is assumed for damage caused by the mis-use or incorrect treatment, including laundering methods relating to the products.
- All drawings, descriptions and other information submitted by My Bamboo Limited either as their products or under licence of their affiliates shall remain the property of My Bamboo Limited, together with the copyright therein.
- Should you have a complaint with My Bamboo Limited, please follow our complaints procedure, a copy of which can be supplied on request or accessed through our website.
- Should you have an issue that needs to be raised with us, you can contact My Bamboo Limited in writing or email.
- Unless otherwise agreed by My Bamboo Limited in writing, these conditions shall in all respects be constructed and operate as an English contract, in conformity with English Law.